Help a Friend with a Home Project - #98

Posted by Greg Hudy | Posted in , , | Posted on 10:35 AM

2

 (not the actual flooring, but pretty dang close!)

Forgot that this was one of my goals, but I guess I can mark it off now :-)
This Saturday, I went over to Paul's house and we tore up some the old linoleum in his office and the back stairwell because there was existing hard wood floors that had been covered up years ago.   That is the most I have sweat in a long time!  It was a fun thing to do and it is going to look awesome when they get it re-finished.

The hardest part was scraping off the old asbestos tile in the stairwell - we think it was put down with some sort of tar based adhesive!

Looking forward to the next home project, they are soo much fun!

Comments (2)

Thanks again for the help, man!! We did sweat like pigs that day. It's all finished now- I'll get ahold of you soon so you can come on over and see the fruits of our labor...btw, that is a pretty close picture you found.

Anytime dude! Yeah I can't wait to see how it all turned out!