Host a "Guys' Night" - #83

Posted by Greg Hudy | Posted in , , , | Posted on 5:15 PM

0

I have been wanting to get some guys together for a while and have a guys night, and when Angie was going to be gone for the weekend in Spokane, WA, I figured what better time to host one.  In fact, I had forgotten about this goal until I was looking m list over tonight and realized it was on there, so perfect timing.  

I had the guys over for somevbeer, brats and pizza for dinner and after that we started a game on poker, which Paul, not really knowing what he was doing ended up schooling us all before he had to leave - lucky for us!

We finished our game of Texas Hold 'em, and afterwards played a round of Ticket to Ride, European version.  

All in all, great night and I can't wait until the next one!

Comments (0)