fix the leak in the fridge - #9

Posted by Greg Hudy | Posted in , , , | Posted on 6:58 PM

0

This was something that I have just put off for about a year since we moved into our house.  Our fridge has a front water faucet on it which is great and is getting me to drink more water but the problem was that is ever so slightly dripped.  Just enough to fill a coffee mug over the course of a long weekend.

So finally, with a little troubleshooting help from my Dad we were able to figure out that it was the water valve that was not sealing properly, and that is what was causing the leak.  So I got ordered a new faucet from ApplianceZone.com (which I would highly recommend) and got it installed, and what do you know - no more coffee mug to catch the drips!

Me behind the fridge changing the valve

Me peaking out from behind the fridge - Angie wouldn't let me out until it was fixed.

Comments (0)