Watch The Wizard of Oz along with Dark Side of the Moon - #79

Posted by Greg Hudy | Posted in , , | Posted on 6:46 PM

0

To preface this, I really like Pink Floyd and The Wall and the Dark Side of the Moon are great disks in my opinion.

This was another one of those things that I have always heard of but never tried myself - "Watching the Wizard of Oz" while playing Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon".  To be honest it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be although I counted about 7 or 8 times during the movie/disk that the scenes really did seem to go together pretty well, the best being at the very end of the "DSotM" there is a heart beating sound and that is right when Dorothy and the Scare Crow find the Tin Man and he taps on his chest.  (Spoiler alert - He is the one that gets a heart from the Wizard).  Thanks Andrew for getting both the DVD and CD from the library for our enjoyment!

Anyway, it was a fun goal to get done, but I am more looking forward to the other movies on my list, those being "The God Father" movies and the "Star Wars" movies.

Comments (0)